This FREE 5 part mini-course will help you define what God has called your Christian band to do. When you know what your mission is, you can make ministry decisions that line up to and help accomplish that mission.
It should take less than an hour to watch the videos and download these 5 classes:
1. Defining Your Target Audience
2. Defining Your Music Genre and Style
3. Defining Which Venues you Should Play
4. Using Your Appearance to Connect with Fans
5. Using your Story to Bring Fans Closer to Jesus
Trial and error is the expensive way to learn how to make the most of your merchandise table. You lose money, both by paying too much for your merch and by not selling as much as you can, as quickly as possible. This lack of profit makes it difficult to pay the bills and causes your music ministry to be less effective than it should be.
Learn how to make more money quickly and easily with these lessons:
1. Buying the Right Merchandise
2. Pricing for Profit
3. Displays to Get Attention
4. Make Transactions Easy
5. Advertising to Boost Sales
Get Your FREE Christian Band Booking Calendar
Christian musicians need places to play to be able to do their ministry.
Sign up to get a FREE booking calendar that shows you which booking tasks to do each month. Know what to do and when to do it to get more gigs so you can do more ministry.